Canada's largest & most-trusted Heating & cooling Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services with home professionals.

Carbon Monoxide Alarms save lives

By Sam | Submitted On December 27, 2014

Carbon monoxide is a colourless, unscented, and tasteless poisonous gas. Because of Carbon Monoxide poisoning many homeowners has lost their lives in recent past, and most of incidents happened when the homeowners were sleeping.Soon it will be legal to have Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarms installed in every home where there are fuel-burning appliances, or heating systems, fireplaces, or attached garages because it helps to save lives.

What are the symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning?

You can’t see or smell when carbon monoxide levels rise in your home but there are warning signs. It reduces the amount of oxygen in your blood. Symptoms include:

Headaches
Nausea
Dizziness
Weakness
Vomiting
Chest Pain
Confusion
Sleepiness/Exhaustion
Burning Eyes
Loss of Consciousness and
Loss of Coordination.

If the Carbon Monoxide detector in your home noises or you suspects revelation, leave the building immediately and call 911. An immediate medical attention is needed to those who are experiencing symptoms.

Connect with us

Subscribe

Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox!

Featured Videos

Copyright © 2018 Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc. All rights reserved.